1. Pour the paint: After mixing and shaking the paint t […]
1. Pour the paint: After mixing and shaking the paint that will be sprayed well, pour it into the cup under the paint spray gun, try to pour all the paint into the cup, and then pack the paint bucket and the paint spray gun to prevent the paint from volatilizing.
2. Spraying: When spraying, the distance between the spray gun and the object to be sprayed should be about 20 centimeters. Press the trigger. Before the formal spraying, the first thing to do is to test the effect of spraying on the objects you don't want, whether the traces are uniform, and the paint just sprayed should be wet. When spraying, the slurry should be perpendicular to the surface of the object, and the movement should be fast and even, in order to ensure the uniform spraying.
3. Cleaning: After each spray painting, the paint cup under the spray painting should be cleaned. The whole spray slurry should be removed and cleaned. Press the spray trigger, let the paint in the spray gun flow back into the paint cup, and complete the cleaning of the spray gun.
4. Maintenance: After each painting cleaning, the spray gun also needs to be maintained, such as adding a little lubricant on it, so that the spray gun can be lubricated at any time and can work at any time.